Terms & Condition
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Bloom Hub and the purchase of any goods from it.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Bloom Hub reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- Price given on home page includes delivery. The price may change without notice, but any new price will be clearly displayed on our home page.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard
- For Bloom Hub to process your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your flowers.
Where we deliver to:
Acacia Ridge, Albany Creek, Albion, Alderley, Annerley, Archerfield, Ascot, Ashgrove, Aspley, Auchenflower, Balmoral, Banyo, Bardon, Bellbowrie, Belmont, Boondall, Bowen Hills, Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane city, Brookfield, Bulimba, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill, Carina, Carina Heights, Carindale, Carseldine, Chapel Hill, Chelmer, Chermside, Chermside West, Clayfield, Coopers Plains, Coorparoo, Corinda, Darra, Dutton Park, Eagle Farm, Eatons Hill, East Brisbane, Eight Mile Plains, Enoggera, Enoggera Reservoir, Everton Park, Fairfield, Ferny Grove, Fig Tree Pocket, Fitzgibbon, Fortitude Valley, Gaythorne, Geebung, Gordon Park, Graceville, Grange, Greenslopes, Hamilton, Hawthorne, Hemmant, Hendra, Herston, Highgate Hill, Holland Park, Holland Park West, Indooroopilly, Jamboree Heights, Jindalee, Kangaroo Point, Kedron, Kelvin Grove, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Keperra, Lota, Lutwyche, Lytton, Macgregor, Manly, Manly West, Mansfield, McDowall, Middle Park, Milton, Mitchelton, Moggill, Moorooka, Morningside, Mt Coot-tha, Mt Crosby, Mt Gravatt, Mt Gravatt East, Mt Ommaney, Murarrie, Nathan, New Farm, Newmarket, Newstead, Norman Park, Northgate, Nudgee, Nudgee Beach, Nundah, Oxley, Paddington, Petrie Terrace, Pinkenba, Port of Brisbane, Pullenvale, Red Hill, Riverhills, Robertson, Rocklea, Salisbury, Seven Hills, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Sherwood, Sinnamon Park, South Brisbane, Spring Hill, St Lucia, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Sumner, Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Taigum, Taringa, Tarragindi, Teneriffe, Tennyson, The Gap, Tingalpa, Toowong, Upper Kedron, Upper Mt Gravatt, Virginia, Wavell Heights, West End, Westlake, Wilston, Windsor, Wishart, Woolloongabba, Wooloowin, Wynnum, Wynnum West, Yeerongpilly, Yeronga&Zillmere…… and all buildings including hospitals within these suburbs.
- Our delivery hours are between 9.00am and 5.00pm for business addresses and 8.00am to 8.00pm for residential addresses. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- We’ll leave flowers at, or near, the door, or in another place we deem safe if there is no answer when we deliver. If necessary, we will contact the sender to let them know where we’ve left the flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll call the sender to re-arrange delivery.
- A text message will be sent to the sender once delivery has been made.
Availability of Product
- Only one style of flowers is available on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day. The home page will be updated when flowers are no longer available to purchase, stating that the style has sold out.
- Occasionally, the flowers in the bunch featured for sale may be substituted with alternative flower types if stock runs low during the day. However, our florists will make sure that this substituted bunch resembles the featured bunch as closely as possible. If it results in a dramatically different style, then the sender will be notified.
- If you choose to ‘send on a later date’ you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give them the option of either a full refund or resending their flowers on an alternative day
Warranties, Refunds and Cancellations
- Due to our quick turn around times we’re unable to refund if you change your mind about a ‘send now’ purchase.
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It’s the sender’s responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this will be at an additional cost.
- Like people, every flower is different and some are more delicate than others. You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to make things right.
If you need further assistance please contact us.